Amendment C305boro proposes to implement the recommendations of the Methodist Ladies’ College Heritage Citation.
Current Status (July 2020)
On 15 June 2020 the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC) considered the independent Panel’s report and resolved to:
- Receive and acknowledge the Panel’s report and recommendations, as shown at Attachment 1, in accordance with Section 27(1) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
- Endorse the officers’ response to the Panel’s recommendations and recommended changes to Amendment C305boro to the Boroondara Planning Scheme, as shown at Attachment 2.
- Adopt the revised Methodist Ladies’ College Heritage Citation, as shown at Attachment 3.
- Adopt the Heritage Citations for ‘Red House’ and ‘Wentworth’, shown at Attachments 4 and 5 respectively.
- Refer the updated Amendment C305boro to an Ordinary Meeting of Council to be adopted in accordance with Section 29(1) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
- Provide delegated authority to the Director City Planning to undertake administrative changes to the amendment and associated planning controls that do not change the intent of the controls.
Amendment C305boro will now be considered at the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Monday 27 July 2020.
Council will decide whether to accept the UPSC’s recommendation to adopt Amendment C305boro.
All submitters to the amendment as well as any affected and adjoining property owners and occupiers will receive a written invitation to view the Council meeting.
The meeting will be live-streamed on our website. See Watch Council and Committee meetings online for information on how to watch the live-streamed meetings.
For more information contact Mikaela Carter, Senior Strategic Planner:
- Phone: 9278 4973
- Email: [email protected]
Amendment C305boro - Panel Report [PDF, 1.5MB]