About Amendment C303
Amendment C303 proposes to:
- Extend the curtilage of the Heritage Overlay (HO171) pertaining to 19-21 Canterbury Road, Camberwell and activate the tree control in the Schedule to the Heritage Overlay.
- Delete the Heritage Overlay (HO225) from 21 Lesley Street, Camberwell.
- Activate the internal alteration control for the reredos at 2-2A Margaret Street, Canterbury (HO145) in the Schedule to the Heritage Overlay.
Current Status (October 2018)
On 20 August 2018, the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC) resolved to commence the planning scheme amendment process to introduce the proposed changes to the Boroondara Planning Scheme. Access a copy of the UPSC report.
Amendment C303 is currently on public exhibition.
You now have the opportunity to provide feedback to Council on the proposed changes.
Submit your feedback
Submissions must be made in writing and received by 7 November 2018.
You can lodge a submission the following ways:
- Online form
- Mail: Boroondara City Council, Strategic Planning Department, Amendment C303, Private Bag 1, CAMBERWELL VIC 3124
For more information
- View the amendment and supporting documentation
- Explanatory report
- Instruction sheet
- Schedule to the Heritage Overlay
- Maps - HO13 and HO17
- Notice of preparation
- Visit the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning website .
- View a hard copy of all the amendment and supporting information at the City of Boroondara Planning Counter at 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
Once the public exhibition process is complete, officers will review all submissions received and prepare a report for consideration by the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC).
The UPSC will decide whether to:
- Make changes to the amendment in response to submissions.
- Seek appointment of an independent Panel and refer any submissions to the Panel for consideration.
- Recommend adoption of the amendment by Council, if there are no submissions or all submissions have been resolved.
- Abandon the amendment.
The report is likely to be considered by the UPSC in late 2018.
For more information please contact, Alexander Antoniadis, Strategic Planner:
- Phone: 9278 4987
- Email: [email protected]
Council will collect the information in your submission to transparently carry out the Planning Scheme Amendment in accordance with the Planning and Environment Act 1987 (Act). The information you provide (including personal information) will be used by Council for that primary purpose or directly related purposes such as contacting you about the project. Council may also use the personal information provided to contact you about other similar projects. Personal information may also be used to update Council’s customer databases to assist Council in discharging its functions or providing services under relevant legislation including the Local Government Act 1989. Council must make a copy of all submissions available for any person to inspect free of charge until two months after completion of the amendment process in accordance with Section 21 of the Act. Submissions will be disclosed in full to Council's consultants (if applicable) who will make recommendations to Council regarding the submissions. Council and the State Government may also publish submissions on their websites, provide copies of submissions, and make publicly available lists of submissions. Submissions may be disclosed in a report to Council which will by virtue of the Local Government Act 1989, be available to the public for an extended period. Requests for access to and/or amendment of the personal information should be made to Council’s Privacy Officer (9278 4444).