About Amendment C303
Amendment C303 proposes to:
- Extend the curtilage of the Heritage Overlay (HO171) pertaining to 19-21 Canterbury Road, Camberwell and activate the tree control in the Schedule to the Heritage Overlay.
- Delete the Heritage Overlay (HO225) from 21 Lesley Street, Camberwell.
- Activate the internal alteration control for the reredos at 2-2A Margaret Street, Canterbury (HO145) in the Schedule to the Heritage Overlay.
Exhibition - Have your say
Amendment C303 is currently on public exhibition and you now have the opportunity to provide feedback to Council on the proposed changes.
Due to an administrative error, re-exhibition of Amendment C303 is required. If you lodged a submission during the previous exhibition, your submission has been registered and does not need to be resubmitted.
The amendment proposes to extend the curtilage of the Heritage Overlay (HO171) pertaining to 19-21 Canterbury Road, Camberwell and activate the tree control in the Schedule to the Heritage Overlay, delete the Heritage Overlay (HO225) from 21 Lesley Street, Camberwell and activate the internal alteration control for the reredos at 2-2A Margaret Street, Canterbury (HO145) in the Schedule to the Heritage Overlay.
Submissions must be made in writing and received by 15 February 2019.
You can lodge a submission the following ways:
- Online form
- Mail: Boroondara City Council, Strategic Planning Department, Amendment C303, Private Bag 1, CAMBERWELL VIC 3124
For more information
- Download a copy of all the amendment and supporting documentation from the download section below
- Visit the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning website
- View a hard copy of all the amendment and supporting information at the City of Boroondara Planning Counter at 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
Once the public exhibition process is complete, officers will review all submissions received and prepare a report for consideration by the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC). If no objecting submissions are received, the report may be referred to an Ordinary Meeting of Council for final adoption.
The UPSC will decide whether to:
- Make changes to the amendment in response to submissions.
- Seek appointment of an independent Panel and refer any submissions to the Panel for consideration.
- Recommend adoption of the amendment by Council, if there are no submissions or all submissions have been resolved.
- Abandon the amendment.
The report is likely to be considered in early 2019.
For more information, please contact Alexander Antoniadis, Strategic Planner:
- Phone: 9278 4987
- Email: [email protected]