About Amendment C303
This amendment proposes to correct a number of Heritage Overlay anomalies contained within the Boroondara Planning Scheme.
The anomalies include:
- extending the curtilage of the Heritage Overlay to 19-21 Canterbury Road, Camberwell and activating tree controls in the Schedule to the Heritage Overlay at Clause 43.01 of the Boroondara Planning Scheme
- deleting the Heritage Overlay from 21 Lesley Street, Camberwell, and
- activating Internal Alteration Controls for the reredos in 2-2A Margaret Street, Canterbury only in the Schedule to the Heritage Overlay at Clause 43.01 of the Boroondara Planning Scheme.
Current status (August 2018)
On 20 August 2018, the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC) resolved to commence the planning scheme amendment process to introduce the proposed changes to the Boroondara Planning Scheme. Access a copy of the UPSC report .
Council has requested authorisation from the Minister for Planning to prepare and exhibit Amendment C303.
Following authorisation from the Minister for Planning, Council will commence the exhibition process. As part of the public exhibition process, we will notify and invite feedback from:
- all affected and adjoining property owners and occupiers
- anyone who lodged feedback as part of the preliminary consultation, and
- interested stakeholders.
For more information please contact, Alexander Antoniadis, Strategic Planner:
- Phone: 9278 4987
- Email: [email protected]