About Amendment C287
The amendment proposes to introduce the Heritage Overlay to 7-11 Miami Street, Hawthorn East on a permanent basis.
Current status (July 2018)
On 18 June 2018, the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC) considered the submissions received during exhibition and resolved to:
- Receive and note the submissions to Amendment C287 to the Boroondara Planning Scheme in accordance with Section 22 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
- Note the citation which was adopted by the Urban Planning Special Committee on 19 February 2018.
- Refer Amendment C287 to an Ordinary Meeting of Council to be adopted in accordance with Section 29(1) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
This decision will be reported to the Ordinary Meeting of Council scheduled on 23 July 2018 which will seek a resolution of Council to adopt Amendment C287 as exhibited. A copy of the officer report is available online.
All submitters to the amendment as well as any affected and adjoining property owners and occupiers will receive a written invitation to the Council meeting.
For more information contact Alexander Antoniadis, Strategic Planner:
- phone: 9278 4987
- Email: [email protected]
Amendment and supporting documentation
- Explanatory Report (pdf 51kb)
- Instruction Sheet (pdf 33kb)
- Notice of preparation (pdf 38kb)
- Schedule to the Heritage Overlay (pdf 631kb)
- Map 12HO (pdf 176kb)
- Adopted Citation (pdf 644kb)