Use these steps to apply to change a Planning Permit condition or preamble.
Step 1: Confirm that the amendment does not impact endorsed plans
An amendment to a condition only impacts the wording of the Planning Permit, or its preamble.
Step 2: Provide supporting documentation for the condition amendment
You need to provide:
- Certificate of Title. You can get this from the Landata website. The Certificate of Title must be no more than 28 days' old.
- Cover letter detailing the proposed changes.
- Written summary justifying why the amendments are being requested.
Step 3: Complete and lodge the application
Complete the Application to Amend a Planning Permit. The application incurs a fee of $1286.10.
Submit the application
We prefer that you submit the application electronically, using either of the following methods:
- Email the application form and supporting documents to [email protected], marked for the attention of the Statutory Planning Department, or
- Submit the application through the ShareFile online file-sharing service, to [email protected].
Alternatively, we accept applications submitted in person or sent by post to Council Offices.
Note that we will send all subsequent correspondence to the email address stated on the application form.
Step 4: Respond to requests for further information
If we need further information to assess the application, we'll ask you to provide the required documentation.
The process for assessing amendments to a Planning Permit is governed by the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
For help, email Statutory Planning or call 9278 4888.