About Amendment C333boro
Amendment C333boro proposes to implement the recommendations of the Glen Iris Heritage Gap Study to include 15 individual heritage places and 4 heritage precincts in the Heritage Overlay on a permanent basis.
The amendment affects land at the following properties and precincts.
- 14 Alfred Road, Glen Iris (HO894)
- 29 Alfred Road, Glen Iris (HO902)
- 2 Allison Avenue, Glen Iris (HO903)
- 55 Bath Road, Glen Iris (HO899)
- 22 Bourne Road, Glen Iris (HO892)
- 44 Denman Avenue, Glen Iris (HO898)
- 118 Glen Iris Road, Glen Iris (HO897)
- 170 Glen Iris Road, Glen Iris (Glen Iris Primary School No. 1148 (HO896)
- 100-108 High Street, Glen Iris (St. Oswald’s Anglican Church Complex (HO904)
- 4 Peate Avenue, Glen Iris (Camberwell South Primary School No. 4170 (HO893)
- 39 Peate Avenue, Glen Iris (HO891)
- 26 Summerhill Road, Glen Iris (HO907)
- 29 Summerhill Road, Glen Iris (Former Summerhill Road Methodist Church) (HO906)
- 148 Summerhill Road, Glen Iris (HO900)
- 3 Valley Parade, Glen Iris (HO909)
- Glen Iris Heights and Cherry’s Hill Estates precinct (HO895)
- Summerhill Estate precinct (HO905)
- Violet Farm Estate precinct (HO908)
Current status (October 2022)
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning has approved Amendment C333boro Part 2 under delegation from the Minister for Planning subject to the following changes:
- Remove 11, 13, 15 and 17 Adrian Street, Glen Iris from the Summerhill Estate Precinct
- Regrade 56 Hortense Street, Glen Iris to non-contributory within the Summerhill Estate Precinct
The amendment came into effect on 21 September 2022 when a notice appeared in the Government Gazette
You can access a copy of the approved amendment documentation from the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning's website.
For more information, contact Strategic Planning on:
This document contains tracked changes. These changes relate to officers' post-exhibition recommendations.