You can amend a Report and Consent application any time during the application process.

However, if you want to change the design after Council's decision is finalised, you need to apply for a variation.

To make a variation to your Report and Consent application:

  1. Complete the Application for a Minor Variation to Council Consent.
  2. Lodge the form with Council.

If you change the proposed designs after adjoining property owners have commented, then the new design must be presented to the adjoining property owners for further comment.

Further information

For more information, email Building Services or call 9278 4999.

Was this page helpful? *