On this page
Park and garden booking fees
|Alexandra Gardens, Canterbury Gardens, Surrey Gardens||$159 per hour (includes exclusive use of the rotunda)|
|Central Gardens and Maranoa Botanic Gardens||$159 per hour|
|All other parks and gardens||$159 per 4-hour block*|
*Booking fee is charged in 4-hour blocks, not hours. For example, a 5-hour booking is charged as 2 blocks ($318).
Sportsground and facility booking fees
|Type of space||Fees|
|Sportsgrounds||$69 per hour|
|Pavilions and halls||$70 per hour|
You will need to pay a bond if:
- you are holding an event that risks damaging the park
- you need a swipe card or key to access the venue.
|Type of bond||Bond amount||When is the bond refunded?|
Minimum $200, depending on the risk
4 weeks after the event, if there is no damage to the space
Swipe card or key bond
After you return the swipe card or key
Cancel a booking
To cancel your booking, email [email protected] and include:
- your booking ID
- the date of your booking
- the space that you booked.
If you cancel:
- between 10 and 20 days before the booking date, up to 50% of the booking fee and bond will be forfeited to Council
- less than 10 days before the booking date, the booking fee and bond will be forfeited to Council and you will not receive a refund
- due to harsh weather, such as rain or extreme heat, we will issue you with a 12-month booking credit instead of a refund.
For information about fees for marquees and temporary structures such as stages and seating stands, visit our Marquees, temporary structures, and equipment page.