Linda Crescent, Hawthorn
Phone: 8393 9500
See this information on our printable Hawthorn Aquatic & Leisure Centre sustainable transport options sheet below.
Alamein/ Belgrave/ Lilydale Line to Glenferrie Station
Get off at Glenferrie Train Station and cross Glenferrie Road.
Melbourne University – Kew via St Kilda Beach (Route 16)
Runs along Glenferrie Road. Get off at stop 74 near Linda Crescent.
Docklands – Wattle Park (Route 70)
Get off at the corner of Riversdale and Glenferrie roads and walk north on Glenferrie Road for 7 to 8 minutes.
City – Vermont South (Route 75)
- From the City, get off at the corner of Burwood Road and Power Street, then walk east along Burwood Road for 5 to 10 minutes.
- From Vermont South, get off at the corner of Riversdale and Glenferrie roads and walk north on Glenferrie Road for 7 to 8 minutes.
Kew – Oakleigh (Route 624)
Get off at the corner of Auburn Road and Burwood Road and walk east for 5 minutes along Burwood Road until you reach Glenferrie Road. Then, cross the road turn right and walk 2 minutes until you reach Linda Crescent.
Check out PTV for more public transport information, including timetables, fares, route information and the Journey Planner
The Glenferrie Road precinct has an excellent walking network. There are good walking paths from the east and west through Grace Park and Central Gardens.
- An on-road bike lane runs the length of Glenferrie Road, from Barkers Road to Monash Freeway.
- There are also on-road bike lanes running along Auburn Road and Tooronga Road, which all connect with the Gardiners Creek Trail (off-road shared path).
- A number of informal cycling routes on Barkers Road, Burwood Road, Manningtree Road, Oxley Road, Wakefield Street (Swinburne University), Liddiard Street, Urquhart Street and Riversdale Road.
- You will find secure bike parking hoops along Glenferrie Road.