8 Warner Avenue, Ashburton
Phone: 9885 0333
See this information on our printable Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre sustainable transport options sheet below.
Alamein Line to Ashburton Station
Get off at Ashburton Station, walk along Alamein Avenue for a few minutes and then turn left on to Warner Avenue.
Altona – Mordialloc SMARTBUS (Route 903)
- Get off at the corner of High Street and Warrigal Road and walk west along High Street for 5 to 10 minutes before turning left onto Warner Avenue.
- This bus service replaces the previous route 700 bus.
- SmartBus services run every 15 minutes on weekdays and have extended hours of service.
Glen Iris – Glen Waverley (Route 734)
Get off at the corner of High Street and Stocks Avenue and walk for a few minutes down Warner Avenue.
Check out PTV for more public transport information, including timetables, fares, route information and the Journey Planner.
Walking and cycling
- The Anniversary Trail shared path runs north-south through Boroondara, from the path turn into Alamein Avenue and continue until you reach Warner Avenue and turn left.
- Or ride along the Gardiners Creek Trail and at Laurel Street change on to the Anniversary Trail and ride 500 metres up to Alamein Station, turn into Alamein Avenue and then turn left into Warner Avenue.
- Informal on road bike routes run near the Pool and Recreation Centre, including those on Warner Avenue, Victory Boulevard, Ashburn Grove, Welfare Parade, Vears Road, Baker Parade, Yuile Street, Summerhill Road, Markham Avenue, Dent Street, Taylor Street, Munro Street and others.