More information about the Triennial Operational Grants is available on the Operational Grants Webpage
The Boroondara Community Strengthening Grants enable the community to implement projects, run events and provide services to meet outcomes that are valued by the community.
The Program aligns funding to community needs as identified within the Council Plan, Public Health and Wellbeing Plan and other key Council strategies and plans.
The Community Strengthening Grants Program objectives are to:
- Increase participation of residents in their community
- Increase inclusion and representation of underrepresented groups and issues
- Develop innovative approaches to local issues
- Encourage flexible, multi-purpose use of Council facilities
- Assist groups and volunteers to develop skills and build capacity
- Encourage the sustainability and better governance of community organisations
- Encourage partnerships between local organisations and the development of local community networks.
The next round of Annual Grants will open in late April 2017.
2015-16 Annual Grants Acquittal Report
Acquittal forms are available for organisations that successfully applied for an Annual Community Strengthening Grant in 2015–16.
Log in to the SmartyGrants website to complete your community grant acquittal form.
Once you have logged in to SmartyGrants website please choose ‘My Submissions’, in the top left hand corner.
- The next screen will show all your SmartyGrants applications.
- The 2015–16 grant application form and the community grant acquittal form can be found under your application for 2015–16.
- Click once on the acquittal form to open the form.
- Complete and submit the online form.
Completed Acquittal Forms must be submitted to the City of Boroondara at the conclusion of a funded project by 31 December 2016. For further information, contact the Community Planning and Development Department on 9278 4753.