As per COVIDSafe requirements:
- capacity limits will apply as shown in the table below
- check in is required by scanning the QR codes at the entrance.
2020-21 booking fees
|Meeting room||COVID-safe capacity||Standard rate per hour||Community group rate per hour||Availability|
|Copland Room||80||$51||$7.50||8am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday|
Book the meeting room
To book or enquire about this room, see the booking instructions for new and registered hirers.
The meeting room at Ashburton library has:
- 12 tables, 80 chairs and a portable whiteboard
- a Samsung digital monitor, data projector, ceiling speakers, lectern with microphone
- a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, wall-mounted urn, sink, cups, plates, glasses, teaspoons (bring your own dishwashing liquid and tea towels)
- access to an outdoor deck
- wireless internet (library membership required).
The room requires self-service setup and pack up during the booking time.