Room capacity, rates and hours
Ashburton Library has one meeting room, the Copland Room, available 7 days a week.
* Community group hourly rate is available to Boroondara community groups and organisations.
|Meeting room||Capacity||Standard hourly rate||Community group hourly rate *||Hours|
|Copland Room||80||$52||$7.60||8am to 10pm, Monday to Sunday|
Book the meeting room
To book or inquire about this room, read the booking instructions on our Book a meeting room page.
You will need to read and agree to the Meeting room hire terms and conditions.
The meeting room at the Ashburton library has:
- 12 tables and 80 chairs
- portable whiteboard
- Samsung digital monitor, a data projector, ceiling speakers and a lectern with microphone
- HDMI and VGA cables
- a kitchenette with a fridge, a microwave, a wall-mounted urn, a sink, cups, plates, glasses, and teaspoons (bring your own dishwashing liquid and tea towels)
- access to an outdoor deck
- Wi-Fi internet (library membership required)
The room requires self-service setup and pack up during the booking time.
The nearest defibrillator is in the library foyer.