Groups who have bookings during this period will be contacted by staff, who will assist with making alternative arrangements. For any queries, please email [email protected]
Ashburton Library is located at 154 High Street, Ashburton, and has 2 meeting rooms that can be combined to accommodate up to 80 people.
|Meeting room||Capacity||Commercial rate per hour||Community group rate per hour||Availability|
|Copland Room 1||50||$12.80||$3.60||10am-2pm Mon-Fri|
|Copland Room 2||25||$12.80||$3.60||10am-2pm Mon-Fri|
|Copland Room 1 and 2 combined||80||$25.50||$7.15||8am-10pm 7 days|
- Seating: 25 to 50 per room, combined capacity of 80
- Self-service pack-up, set-up and catering during booking time only
- Kitchenette: fridge, microwave, wall-mounted urn, sink, cups, plates, glasses, teaspoons (bring your own dishwashing liquid and tea towels)
- Furniture and equipment: 12 tables, 80 chairs, portable whiteboard
- Access to outdoor deck
- Audiovisual equipment: Samsung digital monitor, data projector, ceiling speakers, lectern with microphone.
- Wireless internet (library membership required).