|Meeting room||Capacity||Commercial rate per hour||Community group rate per hour||Availability|
|Copland Room 1||50||$12.80||$3.60||10am-2pm Mon-Fri|
|Copland Room 2||25||$12.80||$3.60||10am-2pm Mon-Fri|
|Copland Room 1 and 2 combined||80||$25.50||$7.15||8am-10pm 7 days|
How to book
- Make a new booking: fill in the online library meeting room booking enquiry form
- Amend a current booking: email [email protected]
- Cancel a booking: log into the Skedda system
Please read the Terms and conditions before making a booking.
Booking requests are answered during working hours Monday to Friday only. Requests may take up to 5 working days to process.
For meeting room enquiries, email Library Meeting Rooms.
- Seating: 25 to 50 per room, combined capacity of 80
- Self-service pack-up, set-up and catering during booking time only
- Kitchenette: fridge, microwave, wall-mounted urn, sink, cups, plates, glasses, teaspoons (bring your own dishwashing liquid and tea towels)
- Furniture and equipment: 12 tables, 80 chairs, portable whiteboard
- Access to outdoor deck
- Audiovisual equipment: Samsung digital monitor, data projector, ceiling speakers, lectern with microphone.
- Wireless internet (library membership required).