Feeling the need for a spring clean? We have many useful decluttering books to help you have the whole house organised and sparkling!
Start with the book that began the decluttering craze, Spark joy: an illustrated guide to the Japanese art of tidying by Marie Kondo and then take it to the next level with Remodelista: the art of order by Julie Carlson.
Get serious about storage with Smart storage solutions: creative closets, stylish shelves and more by Valerie Rains and you'll soon have more space for Instagram ready ‘shelfies’ with Shelfie: clutter-clearing ideas for stylish shelf art by Martha Roberts. There is advice on decluttering around the kids Clutterfree with kids by Joshua Becker and even a book on how to clean up your junk before you die!
To reserve a book, click the title and use your membership number and PIN to place a reservation.
- Real life organizing: clean and clutter-free in 15 minutes a day by Cassandra Aarssen
- Clutterfree with kids by Joshua Becker
- The more of less: finding the life you want under everything you own by Joshua Becker.
- Simple household wisdom: 425 easy ways to clean and organize your home edited by Sara Lyle Bow
- Simple matters: living with less and ending up with more by Erin Boyle
- New minimalism: decluttering and design for sustainable, intentional living by Cary Telander Fortin and Kyle Louise Quilici
- Remodelista: the art of order by Julie Carlson and Margot Guralnick
- Declutter your life: how outer order leads to inner calm by Gill Hasson
- Organization hacks: over 350 simple solutions to organize your home in no time! by Carrie Higgins
- The joy of less: a minimalist guide to declutter, organize, and simplify by Francine Jay
- Organize your way: simple strategies for every personality by Katie McMenamin and Kelly McMenamin
- Spark joy: an illustrated guide to the Japanese art of tidying by Marie Kondo
- Living with less: how to downsize to 100 personal possessions by Mary Lambert
- The gentle art of Swedish death cleaning: how to free yourself and your family from a lifetime of clutter by Margareta Magnusson
- Clutter intervention: how your stuff is keeping you stuck by Tisha Morris
- Get remarkably organised by Lorraine Murphy
- Smart storage solutions: creative closets, stylish shelves and more by Valerie Rains
- Shelfie: clutter-clearing ideas for stylish shelf art by Martha Roberts
- Start with your sock drawer and the rest will follow: the simple guide to living a less cluttered life by Vicky Silverthorn
- The art of discarding: how to get rid of clutter and find joy by Nagisa Tatsumi