On Monday 22 May 2017, we’re doing a major upgrade of our Library software. This means we will have limited services, and some of our services will be unavailable for the day, whether you are in a library or accessing our systems from your home or workplace.
What will NOT be available:
- Access to the library catalogue
- Your library account
- Printing in the library
- Using computers that can normally be booked
- Making a computer or study room booking
- All online resources such as ebooks, e-magazines and electronic resources
- Self-serve issues using the library terminals
Services that are not affected
You will still be able to borrow items, but you will need to bring your membership card.
You can also make a meeting room booking as normal.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.