An opportunity has become available to join the Boroondara Library Services Advisory Committee.
The role of the Committee is to contribute to service reviews that will have an impact on library members and visitors. Committee members are empowered to contribute ideas to improve services.
The Committee meets quarterly for around 2 hours and are responsible for:
- providing advice on library policy and service development
- promoting consultation and representation of community views
- participating in workshops on library issues.
Membership of the Committee is voluntary. It consists of up to 12 members appointed for a 4-year term via an Expression of Interest process. The current committee was appointed in 2017 and will be in place until early 2021.
To join the Library Advisory Committee, community members should:
- have a passion for library services
- live, work, study or visit Boroondara
- have relevant skills and experience
- be able to meet quarterly for about 2 hours.
For more information, view the terms of reference at Library Advisory Committee.
To apply, complete the Boroondara Library Services Advisory Committee Application Form (PDF, 116 KB). Hard copy application forms are also available at all Boroondara libraries.
Applications close on Wednesday 31 July 2019.
Completed application forms should be sent to Kate Brewster, Manager Community Information and Libraries, via:
- email to [email protected]
- mail to Boroondara Library Service, Private Bag 1, Camberwell VIC 3124.