At your local library, you'll find brand new recipe books to suit every taste.
We’ve compiled a list of 50 popular cookbook titles that were added the Boroondara Libraries collection from January to June 2018.
Fans of BBC celebrity chef Mary Berry will enjoy Classic, Mary’s guide to creating foolproof, delicious food.
Energy bites by Christine Bailey is full of ideas for on-the-go, high-protein snacks.
Those looking to add a new twist to fast food favourites such as burgers and tacos will find some tasty inspiration in our cookbook list. For vegans and vegetarians, we've added a number of books on meat-free cooking.
So reserve a title and cook yourself a quiet dinner, or invite everyone over for a feast!
New cookbooks in our collection
- The chef and the slow cooker by Hugh Acheson
- Mildred’s vegan cookbook by Daniel Acevedo and Sarah Wasserman
- The wholesome cook by Martyna Angell.
- Energy bites by Christine Bailey
- The brain boost diet plan by Christine Bailey
- Classic by Mary Berry
- How to cook everything vegetarian by Mark Bittman
- Plants taste better by Richard Buckley
- The Australian healthy hormone diet by Michelle Chevalley Hedge
- Smart baby cookbook by Lauren Cheney
- The low carb, healthy fat bible by Sally-Ann Creed
- Tonic by Tanita de Ruijt
- Classic food of Northern Italy by Anna Del Conte
- 128 recipes that saved my life… or at least my dinner by Bridget Davis
- Lunch box by Pete Evans
- Naked for Satan by Pat Fink
- Everyone loves tacos by Ben Fordham and Felipe Fuentes Cruz
- Eat happy by Melissa Hemsley
- Vegan Richa’s everyday kitchen by Richa Hingle
- Dinner like a boss by Katy Holder
- Supercharge your gut by Lee Holmes
- Healthyish by Lindsay Maitland Hunt
- Stir-fry by Caroline Hwang
- Sushi made simple by Atsuko Ikeda
- Solo by Signe Johansen
- Nourish your brain cookbook by Rika K. Keck
- I love tasty by Katrine Kelly
- Plantlab by Matthew Kenney
- Relish Mama: family by Nellie Kerrison
- Low sugar, so simple by Elviira Krebber
- Little Korea by Billy Law
- I love soup by Beverley LeBlanc
- Mushrooms by Jenny Linford
- Behind the half door by Bridhid McLaughlin
- Green burgers by Martin Nordin
- Venice four seasons of home cooking by Russell Norman
- Vegan 100 by Gaz Oakley
- Veggie burger atelier by Nina Olsson
- Home cheese making in Australia by Valerie Pearson
- The Low-FODMAP 6 week plan and cookbook by Suzanne Perazzini
- Posh pancakes by Sue Quinn
- Roasting tray magic by Sue Quinn
- Fridge cakes by Jean-Luc Sady
- The midlife kitchen by Mimi Spencer
- The zero f*cks cookbook by Yumi Stynes
- Real sweet by The Australian Women’s Weekly
- The new nourishing by Leah Vanderveldt
- 7 minutes to better health by Sam Wood
- Souk by Nadia Zerouali and Merijn Tol
- Munchies: late night meals from the world’s best chefs