Our digital services and collections are still available while our libraries are temporarily closed.
If you are self-isolating, social distancing or just plain bored, we have digital services and collections to make life a little easier.
You can access your Boroondara Library Service account, download eBooks, stream movies, children’s content and more.
Explore our digital collections
You can access our collections from any device, anytime. To start browsing, go to Collections.
To access our digital collections, log in using your library membership number and 6 digit PIN.
If you don't have a membership with us you can join online.
Your library membership allows you to:
- download eBooks and audio books using the Libby and Borrow Box apps
- learn new skills from app development to business management with Lynda
- stream movies and series for the whole family via Kanopy and Beamafilm
- practice a new language using Transparent Language Online
- read digital magazines and newspapers on RB Digital and Press Reader
- research or do some professional reading with ProQuest and EBSCO
- watch picture books read aloud with Story Box Library or animated on Kanopy Kids.
While we are closed, kids can still enjoy quality storytelling from home.
For more information or for help accessing our digital collections, you can contact our library team on 9278 4666.