Our libraries are closed in line with COVID-19 restrictions until further notice.
Some services are still available to our members and you can access our ebooks and audiobooks anytime.
Item delivery and collection services
You can receive items from us in one of two ways:
- we will deliver items to you
- you can pick items up yourself through contactless collection from our libraries
How to book a collection or delivery
To collect the items yourself, make a booking to visit one of our libraries:
- Book a collection at Ashburton
- Book a collection at Balwyn
- Book a collection at Camberwell
- Book a collection at Greythorn
- Book a collection at Hawthorn
- Book a collection at Kew
Select your items by:
You will receive a notification when reserved items are available.
For home delivery, email us at [email protected] and request the items be delivered to your home (if you are a Boroondara resident).
Let us know about your reading preferences and we will make a selection for you.
To request Bundle & Collect:
- Complete the Ask a Librarian eForm. Select General enquiry and tell us in the text box that you would like to participate in the Bundle & Collect service. Our staff will contact you.
- Or call us on 9278 4666 and we will assist you with your Bundle & Collect request. Please have your membership number ready.
Return chutes are open
You can return items at all our libraries.
We have extended all items on loan until Thursday 5 November 2020 so you do not need to rush to return your items.
Access our online library
Our online services are available 24/7. You can:
- borrow e-books and audio books
- view e-magazines and digital newspapers
- search online databases
- access online learning
- stream films and music
You must be a member of Boroondara Library Service to access our digital resources. It's easy to join online.
Participate in our online events
You can participate in our regular online events. Be the first to know and register by:
- subscribing to our What’s On - Online eNewsletter
- liking Boroondara Library Service on Facebook.
- following Boroondara Library Service on Instagram
- following Boroondara Library Service on Twitter
We are still available to assist you during our temporary closure in a number of ways.