Find love on the library shelves this Library Lovers' Day, Friday 14 February.
Got a book that you totally loved? Drop into your local library branch to fill out our Library Lovers' Day recommendation postcards and pick up one for yourself.
Want to uncover more romance reads? Try a subject search on our catalogue for 'romance' or 'romance-fiction' to find hundreds more titles.
Contemporary romance reads
- 99 percent mine by Sally Thorne
- All we ever wanted by Emily Giffin
- Dear Banjo by Sasha Wasley
- Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman
- Fix her up by Tessa Bailey
- Love and other words by Christina Lauren
- One day in December by Josie Silver
- Passion on Park Avenue by Lauren Layne
- Pride, prejudice, and other flavors by Sonali Dev
- Surprise me by Sophie Kinsella
- The friend zone by Abby Jimenez
- The girl he used to know by Tracey Garvis Graves
- The horse dancer by Jojo Moyes
- The horseman by Charlotte Nash
- The kiss quotient by Helen Hoang
- The light we lost by Jill Santopolo
- The proposal by Jasmine Guillory
- The unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Things you save in a fire by Katherine Center
- You me everything by Catherine Isaac
More recommended reading
To view booklists on a variety of subjects, visit our Booklists page.