Public debate is healthy and something Boroondara City Council ('we', 'us' or 'our') encourages. However, we reserve the right to remove content from the website that we consider unsuitable for a general audience.
For example, you must not take any action or upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute any content on the website that (without limitation):
- is abusive, profane or of a sexual nature
- is false or misleading
- impersonates any person or organisation, including any of our employees
- includes personal information of or references to our employees
- discloses personal or confidential information about other users
- includes discriminatory material in relation to a person or group based on age, colour, creed, disability, family status, gender, nationality, marital status, parental status, political opinion/affiliation, pregnancy or potential pregnancy, race or social origin, religious beliefs/activity, responsibilities, sex or sexual orientation
- includes illegal material or materials designed to encourage law breaking
- would breach applicable laws (defamation, privacy, consumer law, financial rules and regulations, fair use, intellectual property)
- would offend contemporary standards of taste and decency
- spams (meaning the distribution of unsolicited bulk electronic messages) other persons
- is or may be considered to constitute bullying or harassment
- is or may be considered to constitute contempt of a court.
During the process of moderating and posting information on the website, we will not publish your email address even when you have provided it.
Where we consider that you have not complied with the Moderation Rules, we may revoke your right to participate or post content on the website.
If you have a comment or are not satisfied with the way in which the website is moderated, please send your comment or complaint to email@example.com.