A Taste of Harmony invites you and your workplace to take part in the nation’s biggest celebration of workplace cultural diversity.
An initiative from the Scanlon Foundation, this free and fun event aims to unite workplaces across the nation through a celebration of their cultural diversity and a shared love of food.
In line with Harmony Week, while ensuring that those who observe Ramadan can fully participate, the event will take place from 18 March to 19 April 2024.
We invite you to be a part of the next generation of cultural diversity heroes by registering your workplace and hosting a lunch filled with delicious food, friendship, acceptance and a celebration of workplace cultural diversity.
There are a number of ways to get involved including:
- host a lunch or morning tea with your teammates to share food and stories
- create a team cookbook with everyone’s favourite recipes from their culture
- enjoy team-building exercises that help you learn more about your colleagues
- learn more about Ramadan by using our newly created materials
- use our discussion guides to better embrace cultural diversity in your workplace.