We host regular parent information sessions throughout the year where you can hear from experts on a range of topics related to young people, including:
- youth services for families
- online safety and awareness
- gaming education and recommendations
- advice and support for young people affected by gambling
- bullying resources and advice.
Attend a session
These online resources can help you stay informed about youth issues:
- Services guide for young people: youth services in the City of Boroondara.
- Parents guide to online safety: cyber bullying, online safety and reporting.
- Gambling advice for young people: advice to young people affected by gambling.
- Gambling advice for parents and carers: helping families deal with young people affected by gambling.
- Bullying advice: helping parents, schools and children identify and handle bullying.
- Parents guide to gaming: how video games impact young people and the community.