For volunteers we offer:
- volunteering opportunities or ideas to get you started
- the Volunteer Skills Bank to connect you with skilled volunteer projects
- resources and information on getting the most out of your volunteer experience
- training workshops
- newsletters to keep you up to date
- volunteer recognition events.
Workshops and events for volunteers
To provide support and help build your capacity to undertake your role as a volunteer, we deliver 4 training workshops each year, which you can access via the organisation you’re volunteering for.
Our annual events
International Volunteer Day recognition event, 5 December 2017: Register for this year’s event so we can say thanks for your contribution in Boroondara
Volunteer Expo, 7 March 2018: Join more than 500 prospective volunteers at the annual Boroondara Volunteer Expo, a free event with 50+ community organisations from diverse sectors and causes, looking for volunteers to help deliver their programs and services.
Resources for volunteers
Use these resources from Volunteering Victoria to find information on what it means to volunteer, and to understand your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer: