A number of our facilities and services are closed or offering a modified service in line with COVID-19 restrictions.
Essential services will continue to operate, including:
- waste collection
- emergency relief and recovery
- emergency asset work and maintenance
- aged and community care
- animal welfare
We understand this is a difficult time for our community. If you or someone you know needs help, we encourage you to call our dedicated COVID-19 support hotline. Our support team can arrange local emergency relief support or refer people to partner organisations and agencies who can help.
You can still access a range of online services, including our library.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes. Thank you for your patience.
Open or running a modified service
- aquatic and leisure facilities
- Boroondara Recycling and Waste Centre (green waste only)
- Boroondara Tennis Centre
- community markets
- Freeway Golf Course
- immunisation program at Hawthorn Arts Centre
- maternal and child health service
- parks and gardens, including public toilets, playgrounds and gym equipment
- skate and BMX parks
- arts and culture facilities
- Boroondara Youth Hub (see other ways to contact us)
- building and planning counters
- customer service counters (see other ways to contact us)
- Kew Depot Recycling Drop-off Centre
- libraries, but book delivery and pick-up are available
- neighbourhood houses and community centres