As directed by the Victorian Chief Health Officer, a number of our facilities and services will close from 11.59pm on Wednesday 8 July.
This is in line with Stage 3 ‘Stay at Home’ restrictions, which are being reinstated across metropolitan Melbourne for the next 6 weeks.
We understand this is a difficult time for our community. If you or someone you know needs help, we encourage you to call our dedicated COVID-19 support hotline. Our support team can arrange local emergency relief support or refer people to partner organisations and agencies who can help.
You can still access a range of online services, including our library.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes. Thank you for your patience.
Open or running a modified service
- Boroondara Tennis Centre
- Freeway Golf Course
- immunisation program at Hawthorn Arts Centre
- Maternal and Child Health service
- parks and gardens
- aquatic and leisure facilities
- arts and culture facilities
- Boroondara Recycling and Waste Centre
- Boroondara Youth Hub
- building and planning counters
- community markets
- customer service counters (see other ways to contact us)
- libraries, but online book delivery is available
- Kew Depot Recycling Drop-off Centre
- neighbourhood houses and community centres
- outdoor communal gym equipment, playgrounds and public barbecues
- skate and BMX parks