Last updated on Thursday 31 December 2020.
A number of our facilities and services are closed or offering a modified service in line with COVID-19 restrictions.
Essential services will continue to operate, including:
- waste collection
- emergency relief and recovery
- emergency asset work and maintenance
- aged and community care
- animal welfare
We understand this is a difficult time for our community. If you or someone you know needs help, we encourage you to call our dedicated COVID-19 support hotline. Our support team can arrange local emergency relief support or refer people to partner organisations and agencies who can help.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes. Thank you for your patience.
Open or running a modified service
- aquatic and leisure facilities
- arts and culture facilities
- Boroondara Tennis Centre
- Boroondara Youth Hub (see other ways to contact us)
- community markets
- Freeway Golf Course
- immunisation program at Hawthorn Arts Centre
- maternal and child health service
- parks and gardens, including public toilets, playgrounds and gym equipment
- skate and BMX parks
- neighbourhood houses and community centres