Last updated on Tuesday 21 September 2021.
The Victorian Government released Victoria’s roadmap out of lockdown on Sunday 19 September 2021.
Under the roadmap, we anticipate some Council services and facilities to resume from late October, including swimming pools (outdoor only), Kew Traffic School and community sport (no competition). We will continue to update this page as the situation changes.
Under the current COVID-19 restrictions, some of our services and facilities are closed or offering a modified service.
Open or running a modified service
- basketball courts
- Boroondara Farmers Market
- Camberwell Fresh Food Market
- immunisation program at Camberwell Library
- Kew Depot Recycling and Drop-off Centre (open to tradespersons only)
- Libraries (click and collect and online services only)
- Maternal and Child Health service
- parks and gardens, including public toilets
- outdoor playgrounds
- outdoor skate and BMX parks
- outdoor gym equipment
- sportsgrounds and sports facilities (Pavillion remains closed)
- aquatic and leisure facilities
- Boroondara Recycling and Waste Centre
- Boroondara Youth Hub
- community markets
- customer service counters (including building and planning counters)
- Freeway Golf Course (closed for works)
- Hawthorn Arts Centre and Kew Court House
- Kew Traffic School
- neighbourhood houses and community centres
- Town Hall Gallery
We understand this is a difficult time for our community. If you or someone you know needs help, we encourage you to call our COVID-19 support hotline.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.