We have modified a number of our services to make sure you can still access our resources and programs and stay connected with us during this time.
The following services and centres remain closed or are offering modified services:
- 360 Boroondara Youth Centre
- Aquatic and leisure facilities
- Arts and culture facilities
- Customer service counters (see other ways to contact us)
- Neighbourhood houses and community centres
Boroondara Recycling and Waste Centre
The Boroondara Recycling and Waste Centre is open.
We will continue to run immunisation services from the Hawthorn Arts Centre. View the immunisation schedule.
Maternal and Child Health service
Until further notice, all consultations will take place electronically or over the phone unless:
- Your baby is younger than 8 weeks.
- Your child is over 8 weeks and you or MCH have concerns.
First parents groups are now being offered via Telehealth.
Playgroups and day stay programs have been temporarily cancelled. You will be contacted at a later date as soon as they are able to recommence.