These grants are for new, unique projects and activities that involve innovative solutions to issues or new ways of working that strengthen Boroondara’s community.
Up to $20,000 is available per project with a maximum of $4,000 for equipment purchases.
The Innovation Grants can be used to undertake the following projects and activities:
- piloting a new concept or program
- scaling up an innovative, proven pilot program
- applying a new approach to improving service effectiveness and/or service quality
- increasing impact and/or service effectiveness through sharing space or back office support, or other forms of partnership or collaboration.
Applications are now open and close 12noon Monday 23 July 2018.
Read the Innovation Grants Guidelines for more details.
Learn about the selection criteria, assessment process and how to apply, and ask questions about this grant.
- Date: Thursday 28 June 2018
- Time: 6.30pm to 8pm
- Location: The Acacia Room, Camberwell Civic Precinct, 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
- Applications open: 9am, Tuesday 26 June
- Applications close: 12noon, Monday 23 July
- Notification of results: late-October 2018
Speak to a Council officer
Before submitting your application, talk through your project ideas with a Council officer for advice on how to shape your application. Failure to do this may render your application ineligible for funding.
Please contact Traci Alchin, Community Planning and Development on 9278 4753 or email [email protected]
Submitting your application online
Please submit your application and supporting materials online in SmartyGrants.
Applications and all supporting materials are due 12noon Monday 23 July 2018. Late applications will not be considered.