These grants are for new, unique projects and activities that involve innovative solutions to issues or new ways of working that strengthen Boroondara’s community.
Up to $20,000 is available per project with a maximum of $4,000 for equipment purchases.
The Innovation Grants can be used to undertake the following projects and activities:
- piloting a new concept or program
- scaling up an innovative, proven pilot program
- applying a new approach to improving service effectiveness and/or service quality
- increasing impact and/or service effectiveness through sharing space or back office support, or other forms of partnership or collaboration.
Applications for our Innovation Grants have now closed for 2018.
Read the Innovation Grants Guidelines for more details on this grant.
- Applications open: 9am, Tuesday 26 June
- Applications close: 12noon, Monday 23 July
- Notification of results: late-October 2018
Speak to a Council officer
Before submitting your application, talk through your project ideas with a Council officer for advice on how to shape your application. Failure to do this may render your application ineligible for funding.
Please contact Traci Alchin, Community Planning and Development on 9278 4753 or email [email protected]