- Emergency Response Grants are to support the Boroondara community to respond to a significant emergency event
- These grants will be open for application as determined by Council
- Applications are currently closed
Emergency Response Grants eligibility and conditions
Grants of up to $1,000 will be available to assist organisations and groups to continue to provide services, and re-open closed services where possible and in a safe way.
Applications to adapt existing services, programs or activities to operate under emergency management restrictions will be accepted.
Examples of specific items include:
- portable or detachable sanitisers
- technology equipment (iPads, laptops, monitors, keyboards, internet dongles, mobile handsets)
- personal protective equipment