Applications for 2017 are closed. Applications for 2018-19 Annual Grants open in April 2018.
We assess Annual Community Strengthening Grant applications against the following criteria, to a total of 100 per cent.
- What are the objectives of your proposed project or activity? (25 per cent)
- Describe what your project or activity will achieve in reference to the Community Strengthening Grants Program objectives.
- Describe how your project or activity addresses at least 2 of the relevant grant stream objectives.
- Why is the proposed project or activity needed in the City of Boroondara? (25 per cent)
- Demonstrate that the activity responds to a community need and provide evidence of demand.
- Demonstrate that your research has identified this need and/or opportunities in the community that you intend to fill.
- Demonstrate that this activity cannot be funded elsewhere.
- Who will benefit from your project or activity? (25 per cent)
- Describe who'll participate in your project or activity and how the project will significantly benefit City of Boroondara residents.
- Describe how the project or activity creates links and develops partnerships with other organisations.
- Demonstrate community support for your proposal.
- How will your organisation manage the funded project or activity over the funding period? (25 per cent)
- Provide evidence that your organisation has the expertise and capacity to successfully manage and evaluate the project or activity.
- Provide evidence of a program plan where appropriate.
- Ensure the budget accurately reflects the activity proposed.
For more information, email Community grants or call 9278 4723.