We host regular parent information sessions throughout the year where you can hear from experts on a range of topics related to children and young people. Sessions are low cost or free and held at different venues across Boroondara.
See our upcoming sessions listed below. You can also join our mailing list to be kept up to date as new sessions are added.
Online help and advice
These online resources can help you stay informed about youth issues:
- Services guide for young people: youth services in the City of Boroondara.
- Parents guide to online safety: cyber bullying, online safety and reporting.
- Gambling advice for young people: advice to young people affected by gambling.
- Gambling advice for parents and carers: helping families deal with young people affected by gambling.
- Bullying advice: helping parents, schools and children identify and handle bullying.
- Parents guide to gaming: how video games impact young people and the community.