We run regular capacity building sessions for early childhood educators designed to support your work and professional development.
Committee of Management free online training course
If you volunteer on a committee of management, this free online training course will ensure you are equipped to effectively fulfil your role.
The course covers:
- The laws that committee members uphold
- Roles and responsibilities in place to keep children safe
- Policies and procedures underpinning the way services operate
- How legislation aims to improve responsiveness to allegations of child abuse
- Important contacts you can turn to for assistance.
For further information contact 9278 4014 or [email protected].
Details of upcoming sessions will be listed below when available.
You can also sign up to our Early Years newsletter to receive email updates about early childhood education and care services.