All families with children between birth and 16 years can now get free, expert parenting tips and strategies via the online Triple P – Positive Parenting Program. This free program is funded by the Victorian Government and you can get ideas on how to positively support your child’s emotional wellbeing, social skills and more.
There are 3 programs available:
- for parents of younger children (zero to 12 years)
- for parents of tweens and teens (10 to 16 years)
- Fear-Less Triple P, for parents to support children aged 6 to 14 years to recognise and cope with anxiety and worries.
These online programs are interactive with videos, worksheets and activities and can be done anywhere, anytime. They offer practical suggestions to help you:
- raise happy, confident, emotionally resilient kids
- encourage positive behaviour
- set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- take care of yourself as a parent
- feel confident about your own parenting choices.
Support your children to thrive – these tips and tools are free for all Victorian families. Get started today at TripleP-external site.
Free statewide access to Triple P’s online programs is funded by the Victorian Government.