Corner Glenferrie and Riversdale roads, Hawthorn
Consultation was completed in November 2016. We will update the plans and make them available for public consultation following a review of feedback.
Work is scheduled for the 2017-18 financial year, subject to detailed design and funding availability and the outcomes of this consultation.
Improvements being considered include:
- installing a new footpath with feature bluestone banding
- adding climber frames at regular intervals to soften the appearance of a busy intersection
- replacing old tram stop railings with a contemporary design
- creating a pram crossing with tactile surface indicators
- installing more bike parking hoops.