Construction completed December 2017.
Improvements to the playground include:
- New feature lookout tower play unit for older children, including
- climbing wall
- climbing net
- 2.8m high senior tube slide
- A new feature plane unit for toddler and junior play, including
- monkey bars
- interactive lookout panels
- toddler slide
- balance walk
- new plane rocker ‘taking off from the runway’
- new basket swing for all ability access.
- refurbishment of the existing swing frame, keeping the infant and strap swing seats
- steppers through new garden beds to encourage exploratory play
- new shade trees
- new seating.
See the plan
View the Warner Reserve Playground improvement concept plan.
For more information about this project email [email protected] or phone 9278 4060.