Scheduled for construction mid-2018.
Improvements to the playground include:
- New multi play unit for a wide range of ages, including
- Toddler and senior slides,
- monkey bars
- activity panels
- shop front
- turn-over bar
- new basket swing for all ability access.
- retention and refurbishment of the car
- upgrade of spinner
- new ‘Sullivan’s’ General Store all-ability access cubby
- additional picnic setting for family gatherings
- new planting to encourage local birdlife
- steppers through new garden beds to encourage exploratory play
- new shade trees
- new seating and upgraded drinking fountain.
See the plan
View the proposed Warburton Road Reserve playground improvement concept plan.
For more information about this project email [email protected].