Construction completed June 2017.
Improvements to the playground include:
- new multi-play unit for younger children, including
- tunnel and squeeze tube access to the sandpit
- small slide with stair access
- climbing net
- cubby structure for toddler and accessible play
- a shop front
- activity panels
- new multi-play unit for older children, including
- monkey bars
- climbing nets
- climbing wall
- senior double racing slide
- track ride
- new basket swing for all ability access.
- new planting to encourage local birdlife
- timber logs and boulders through new garden beds to encourage exploratory play
- timber sculpture
- new seating.
If you have any queries about this project, contact our landscape and design team on 9278 4060 or email: [email protected].