Construction completed December 2017.
After collating all presented community feedback, we developed a plan that delivered the most popular requests. The upgraded playground now features a mix of contemporary play equipment, combined with new elements to encourage imaginative and exploratory play.
Proposed improvements to the playground include:
- A new multi play unit suitable for a wide range of ages, comprising:
- toddler and senior slides
- monkey bars
- climbing nets
- activity panels
- a shop front.
- a triple swing with infant seat, strap seat and basket swing for all-ability access
- a new spinner
- more picnic settings for community gatherings
- a brick 'stage' (providing opportunities for imaginary play)
- new planting to encourage local birdlife
- steppers through new garden beds to encourage exploratory play and an all ability access path
- new shade trees
- new seating and upgraded drinking fountain.
See the plan
View the Hull Street Playground improvement concept plan.
For more information about this project email [email protected] or phone 9278 4060.