If you are registering your pet for the first time, see New pet registrations as you will need your Animal ID number before you can pay online.
If you are renewing your pet registration, or have already received your Animal ID, your payment options are below.
Have your details changed?
If your pet has recently passed away, or if you or your pet have moved, please complete the form Pet passed on or moved away.
How to pay
Renewal payments are due in early April each year.
- Online Payment Portal using the animal number (not the tag number)
- Post bill pay (or phone 13 18 16). You will need the Billpay code and reference number on your notice.
- Bpay: You will need the Biller Code (#141705) and animal number. Payments can only be made from savings or cheque accounts. We do not accept credit card payments via Bpay.
- Detach the bottom of the notice and mail with your cheque or money order- made payable to 'City of Boroondara', crossed 'Not negotiable' - to: City of Boroondara, Private Bag 1, Camberwell VIC 3124. Please note: ensure you mail your payment in time, as we do not accept postal delays as a reason for late payment. We do not issue a receipt for payments received through the mail.
- Australia Post: Present your rates notice at any Post Office to pay by cash, cheque or EFTPOS. Ensure cheques are made payable to 'City of Boroondara' and crossed 'Not negotiable'.
- At Council cashiers in Camberwell, Kew, Hawthorn.