Notice is hereby given that a Special Council Meeting of the Boroondara City Council will be held on Wednesday 7 November 2018 commencing at 6:30pm in the Council Chamber, Camberwell Office, 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
The business to be transacted at this meeting will be to consider and discuss:
- Election of Temporary Chairperson
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest of any Councillor or Council Officer
- Election of Mayor for 2018-19
- Election of Chairpersons to Special Committees of Council for 2018-19
- Councillor Assignments for 2018-19
- Council and Committee Meeting Schedule for 2019.
The meeting is open to the public and interested people are welcome to attend.
For any enquiries, call Manager Governance on 9278 4470.