Notice is hereby given that a Special Council Meeting of the Boroondara City Council will be held on Wednesday 6 November 2019 commencing at 6:30pm in the Council Chamber, Camberwell Office, 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
The business to be transacted at this meeting will be to consider and discuss:
1. Election of Temporary Chairperson
3. Declaration of Conflict of Interest of any Councillor or Council Officer
4. Election of Mayor for 2019-20
5. Election of Chairpersons to Special Committees of Council for 2019-20
6. Councillor Assignments for 2019-20
7. Council and Committee Meeting Schedule for 2020
The meeting is open to the public and interested people are welcome to attend.
Enquiries: Manager Governance, phone 9278 4470.