Notice is hereby given that a Special Council Meeting of the Boroondara City Council will be held on Monday 4 May 2020 commencing at 8pm.
By virtue of the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020 members of the public will be able to access the meeting as it will be streamed live on the Internet site of the Council.
The business to be transacted at this meeting will be to consider and discuss:
- Balwyn North Shopping and Business Centre - Marketing and Business Development Fund
- Recommendations of the Audit Committee Meeting held on 4 March 2020
- Response to Regulatory Impact Statement and Exposure Draft - Electricity Safety (Electric Line Clearance) Regulations 2020
- Contract No. 2020/2, Open Space Project Design Panel
- Contracts for Electricity Supply
- Revised Instrument of Delegation from Council to Council Staff
- Revised Instruments of Appointment and Authorisation for Statutory Planners