Any person who may be affected by the approval of the Camberwell Grammar School Development Plan may make submissions to the Responsible Authority.
A submission must:
- be sent to the Responsible Authority in writing
- include the reasons for the submission
- state how the person who has prepared the submission would be affected.
Amendment to Development Plan Camberwell Grammar School includes:
- expand uses in the existing Sports Centre (swimming pool, basketball courts, table tennis and fencing) and Chapel to allow external hire and use by professional organisations
- introduce memberships for Camberwell Grammar Community to access the gym and pool
- hire chapel/function space for Camberwell Grammar Community for events including baptisms, weddings, funerals and memorial events
- extend the ground floor footprint of the existing staff administration building ‘Kingussie’ with no increase to staff numbers
The Development plans will be on exhibition from 6-20 December 2018.
For further information please contact Statutory Planning Department on (03) 9278 4888.