The Boroondara City Council has prepared Amendment C318boro to the Boroondara Planning Scheme.
The land affected by the amendment is:
- 1 Mountain View Road, Balwyn North
- 1 Reumah Court, Balwyn
- 3 Brenbeal Street, Balwyn
- 7 Mangan Street, Balwyn
- 8 Kitchener Street, Deepdene
- 8 Boston Road, Balwyn
- 9 Boston Road, Balwyn
- 28 Leonard Street, Deepdene
- 32 Whitehorse Road, Deepdene
- 113 Yarrbat Avenue, Balwyn
- 129-131 Yarrbat Avenue, Balwyn
- 146 Yarrbat Avenue, Balwyn
- 171 Doncaster Road, Balwyn North
- 269 Union Road, Balwyn
- 958A Burke Road, Deepdene
- 1-13 Angle Road, Deepdene (inclusive).
The amendment proposes to introduce the Heritage Overlay on a permanent basis to 15 individual places and one precinct.
You may inspect the amendment, any documents that support the amendment and the explanatory report about the amendment, free of charge, at the following locations:
- during office hours, at the office of the planning authority, City of Boroondara, 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell 3124
- at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning.
Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions. The closing date for submissions is 13 December 2019. A submission must be sent to the City of Boroondara at 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell 3124.
The planning authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office for any person to inspect free of charge for two months after the amendment comes into operation or lapses.
Chief Executive Officer