Boroondara City Council (Council) gives notice under section 115 of the Local Government Act 2020 (“the Act”) of its intention to enter into a lease with Full of Grazia Pty Ltd (622 247 974) in respect of the premises located at shop 13, 519-525 Riversdale Road, Camberwell, being land contained in certificate of title volume 7862 folio 027 (Premises).
The principal terms of the lease will be:
- A term of seven (7) years with one further option of seven (7) years.
- Market rental.
- Rent to be reviewed annually by fixed increases of three (3) percent and a market review upon the exercise of the option.
- Outgoings and other charges are payable by the tenant.
- The permitted use is ‘Café/take away/ take home meals/gelato/alcoholic (STCA) and non- alcoholic beverages.’.
In accordance with Council’s Community Engagement Policy, any person is invited to make a submission. All submissions must be in writing and must be submitted no later than Friday, 3 June 2022.
If submissions are received, they will be considered at a meeting of the Council or its Committee. A person making a submission is entitled to request in the submission that they wish to appear in person, or to be represented by a person specified in the submission, in support of the submission at a meeting of the Council or its Committee on a date, time and place to be determined by the Council.
Any person making a written submission is advised that all submissions and personal information in the submission will be handled by Council in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.
Submissions can be:
- Posted to Chief Financial Officer, Boroondara City Council, Private Bag 1, Camberwell, Vic, 3124
- Delivered to Council Offices at 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell
- Emailed to [email protected].