Expression of Interests (EOI) are invited from suitably qualified and experienced organisations to a set of five EOI’s being issued by the City of Boroondara to help support in the delivery of the Boroondara Customer First Program.
Please note that these EOI’s have been prepared as part of an interrelated set of five EOIs being issued at the same time. Each of the five EOI’s listed below, is intended to receive information from the market about potential solutions, how these solutions may cross-sect/link with requirements within other EOI’s and the indicative pricing to implement and maintain.
The five EOI’s to be issued are:
- Contract No. 2020/215 Core Systems (Finance, Procurement, Property and Rates, Asset Management)
- Contract No. 2020/216 Data & Analytics Platform
- Contract No. 2020/217 Enterprise Booking Tool
- Contract No. 2020/218 Identity and Access Management
- Contract No. 2020/237 Enterprise Collaboration Platform
Documents will be released at 12:00pm, Saturday 27 June, 2020.
Documents detailing the specific requirements will be available electronically for download at www.boroondara.vic.gov.au/tenders upon release of the EOI’s.
EOI’s close at 12:00pm, Tuesday 4 August, 2020.
The lowest or any offer will not necessarily be accepted.