Over Easter (Friday 19 to Monday 22 April) and on Anzac Day (Thursday 25 April), some of our services and centres may be closed or have different hours. Please see details of all affected services.

See whether you need to apply for any other permits

Consider whether there are any other permits you need before beginning construction.

If you need to:

If your works could affect public assets , such as roads, footpath or naturestrips, you need to apply for an Asset Protection Permit.

If you will be building a front, side or rear fence to enclose the pool of spa, see whether you need Planning and Building Permits for fences.


Now, go the next step.