Check if your property is in a planning overlay
- Visit Planning Maps Online and search for the address of your property. The Planning Maps Online page displays a map of the property.
- Select Get Report. Follow the prompts to create and open a Planning Property Report.
- Read the report to see whether the property is within any of the following:
- Heritage Overlay
- Environmental Significance Overlay
- Special Building Overlay
- Land Subject to Inundation Overlay
- Public Acquisition Overlay.
- Design and Development Overlay (except Design and Development Overlay Schedule Number 4)
Note that other overlays may appear. We may refer to the overlay listing at a later stage.
Is the property affected by a Heritage, Environmental Significance, Special Building, Land Subject to Inundation, Public Acquisition or Design and Development Overlay?