Prepare your budget for SmartyGrants
Your application has a number of budgetary requirements. Before you start your online application in SmartyGrants, please ensure you've prepared your budget.
- all budget costs are realistic and are justified for your project’s proposal
- formal quotes for all services and products over $1,000 are obtained. Quotes must include the suppliers ABN and the GST amount
- professional fees and administration costs only represent 50 per cent of the total amount requested
- how a salary component is arrived at is shown (if applicable). Salaries and wages do not require a quote; however, a working out is required i.e. x hrs a week @ $x per hr over x weeks
- auspice fees are not included in the budget
- all items listed in the budget include a description of the item and the dollar amount
- the total income and total expenditure is equal and GST exclusive.
Have you prepared your budget?
- If yes, go to step 8
- If no and you need help, please the Community Development Officer (Grants and Partnerships) on 9278 4753 or email [email protected].
Would you like any help with your application? We have information sessions, one-on-one grant writing help and assistance with applying online. See our website for more information.