Gather your supporting documentation
You will need to attach the following supporting documentation to your application in SmartyGrants:
- Incorporation Annual Statement
- the latest copy of your organisation’s financial statement
- a current public liability insurance certificate (or evidence of application for it)
- letters or emails of support for your project, including auspice arrangement where applicable.
Information about attaching these documents to your application can be found in step 9.
Have you copies of your supporting documentation ready for your application?
- If yes, go to step 7
- If no and you need help, contact Liz Landray on on 9278 4723 or email [email protected].
Would you like any help with your application? We have information sessions, one-on-one grant writing help and assistance with applying online. See our website for more information.