Annual Community Strengthening Grants are open to community groups working within Boroondara. They provide support for new, one-off projects and activities that strengthen Boroondara's community.
Up to $10,000 is available per project or activity. A maximum of $2,000 is available for equipment purchases. Applicants can submit more than one application, but the combined total of all grant applications must be no more than $10,000.
- Applications open: 9am Monday 23 April 2018
- Applications close: 12midnight Monday 28 May 2018
- Notification of results: late October 2018
Conditions of funding
For information about the conditions and eligibility of funding for our Annual Community Strengthening Grants and what we won't fund, please see our grants eligibility and conditions page.
Get the help you need
If you have any questions or need advice, we’re here to help.
We hold grant writing workshops and one-on-one sessions, and we're a quick phone call or email away to answer any questions you have.
- For general enquiries, contact Liz Landray on 9278 4723 or email [email protected].
- For the dates and times of our workshops and sessions, see our grants help page.
If your organisation or group is not incorporated, you will need an incorporated organisation to act as your auspice. Find out more about auspiced applications.