Have you noticed graffiti on Council property, dumped rubbish, or overgrown vegetation on shared trails or nature strips?
Reporting these issues to Council has been made easier thanks to Snap Send Solve, a free and easy to use app.
Available on both iPhone and Android, this app allows you to report incidents to Council from the palm of your hand.
You can use Snap Send Solve to let us know about many issues, including:
- graffiti on Council property
- dumped rubbish
- footpath and road faults
- faulty Council assets, such as public toilets, seats and tables, playground equipment
- overgrown vegetation on shared trails or nature strips
- damaged drains.
Please don't use Snap Send Solve to report issues requiring an immediate response, such as illegally parked cars. All urgent matters should be reported by phone on 9278 4444 (including after hours).
Snap to solve
Follow these five simple steps to report an issue to us.
- download Snap Send Solve from the App Store or Google Play
- start a new report
- snap a photo of the incident or issue
- set your location
- add any extra relevant information about the issue including your contact details
- send it to us.
If you would like to speak to a Council officer directly, please call us during business hours (or out of hours for urgent cases) on 9278 4444.